Total Pageviews

Friday, March 4, 2011

A Contest!

 

To make a client happy I am
painting in sunglasses and a wig.
  Nothing is too difficult when it comes to making my clients happy. This particular client abhors publicity and does not want anyone to see his banjo until he sees it.  S0 I am painting blind. The great thing is that painting to music actually works best on this one. This will all make sense when the mystery banjo is unveiled.

 CONTEST RULES:
Anyone, who correctly guesses who I am painting will win a free wonderful, thing made by me!
  1. EMAIL ME WITH YOUR GUESSES AT SANDEELW@GMAIL.COM
  2. Everyone who guesses will recieve candy.
  3. You are allowed 1 question.
  4. 
  5. The winner must agree to having their picture taken wearing a wig and an accordion.



Who Am I?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment