Total Pageviews

Friday, March 18, 2011

Getting Serious About The Crown: The Super Heros

Ann Woodard in Red

Over the next couple days I will introduce to you my Team of  super hero handlers. I have hand picked  these women off  the streets Tree O Life at their peak ripeness. These women are dedicated to seeing that I win claim my rightful place among the Sacred Beavers of Ellerbee Creek. You, dear reader, can be part of the pagentry. You can be part of the drama and part of the beauty that is the 2011 Beaver Queen Pageant.


My Team:  
  1. The first handler I'd like to introduce is Ann Woodard who is a local re-use artist and the director of the Scrap Exchange, Ann has been making weird stuff all her life and over the past several years has gotten thousands of Bull City citizens to not only haul shit into their own homes, rather than landfills, but to actually pay for it. Unassuming and presentable, for the most part, she controls an empire and is commonly recognized as Martha Stewart's worst nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment