Total Pageviews

Friday, February 11, 2011

Banjo Making Day: An End to Painters Block

I am ready to tackle the snotty knotty piece o plywood nailed to my door. Thanks to:
Hubcap

  1. Liliana the Luna Moth the holding of whom was more effective than meditation or beer.
  2. Doug the Surfer who tackles piece after piece of plywood with no thought to his personal safety
  3. Joan the Dancer Doug's mom who explained Doug's art, dance and life to me in a way that I couldn't understand but that made me feel really creative and confident. Doug's lucky to have grown up with this.
  4. Today's youth (Holly's children) who demanded I make another banjo. Until this point I was scared that I couldn't make another good one but they made it sound so frickin easy.
  5. Bill the Beautiful Savage who made my worries of the future disappear into acceptance of the beautiful & luscious confusion of the present.
  6. Shanna who has had the unparalleled fortitude to not dress but rather costume up every dang day of her life.

Work Bench in  my dining room Professional Artist Studio & my dog Animal Companion.

Today I shall painteth the plywood which taunteth me.
 
Yeah. Just another day in the wardrobe of Shanna (& my son Spencer). (Martha Dyer created Da $ Shoes)








Da Other Brudda: Sage


No comments:

Post a Comment