Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Accordion Making: A Step-by-Step Guide

Today I am going to present a step-by-step photo documentary of Accordion Making.

STEP 1: First I cut the trim. Notice the pretzels. One of the challenges of Accordion Making is that it can be a bit boring. To add a little excitement to my day I eat pretzels very very slowly: This makes me appreciate life even more. I nibble off the tiniest little bit of a pretzel with just one of those box shaped grains of salt per nibble. I don't let myself have another nibble until the one in my mouth totally dissolves and I am not allowed to chew. Yes. I am an adrenaline junkie. I admit it. The pretzel thing kind of takes the edge off the day. That little plate of pretzels you see in the photo can last me 7 hours. An exciting day has begun for me and for you too, dear reader.  

1 comment:

  1. Pretzels and patience must be part of Sandee Washington's secret formula for creating art without a safety net? When this woman paints between the colors of the rainbow. She is making up the rules along the journey. Heck hire her to do your next creative art or complete home painting project. You will be very happy you called her.
    919-949-5349

    ReplyDelete